Spacious Split-Bedroom Design
About This Plan
- A lovely covered porch topped by a pediment dresses up the balanced front elevation of this traditional home. In back, another covered porch steps down to a sunny curved patio.
- Three sets of doors open from the great room to the front porch. Cabinetry borders the fireplace in the great room which flows into the breakfast room and the kitchen with its curved snack bar.
- The split-bedroom configuration isolates the master suite on one side of the house. Here, the compartmented bath contains a spacious walk-in closet, a garden tub, a separate shower and dual lavatories. On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share the other full bath.
- Upstairs, is vaulted bonus space that could be used as a studio, home office or playroom.
- Note the handy storage room off the side-loading, two-bay garage.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,730 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,730 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 520 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick