Spacious Sunroom and Deck
About This Plan
- Graceful columns, arched windows and a perfect blend of brick and stucco make this ranch home the perfect addition to every neighborhood.
- You'll be captivated by the expansive view out the back of the home offered by the great room directly ahead as you enter.
- Arched openings, a tray ceiling, and a fireplace flanked by built-ins makes the great room a central attraction for everyone.
- The adjacent kitchen and nook blend together to create an open floor plan with the great room that's perfect for entertaining.
- A spacious sunroom and deck are found just off the nook for enjoying the outside world. The large master suite features tray ceilings, a large walk-in closet and a bathroom with Jacuzzi tub.
- Three additional bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a large recreation room can be found downstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,103 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,358 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 745 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 82' 8"
- Max ridge height: 36' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1278 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss