Spacious Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Decorative shutters, a stone facade and steep roof give this spacious Traditional home plan an imposing presence.
- An air-lock entry keeps the cold air out in the winter and ushers you into the main foyer.
- Both the formal living room and the informal great room with its huge bow window boast fireplaces.
- The kitchen is off by itself with a charming breakfast nook.
- The second floor master suite is truly luxurious with a separate sitting room flooded with light from another big bow window.
- Three family bedrooms are quite large, one with a big walk-in closet and bath of its own.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,599 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,533 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,066 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss