Spacious Traditional Home with First Floor Master
About This Plan
- A beautiful two-story entry foyer is your first introduction to this spacious Traditional home.
- The heart of the home is in back where the great room is also two-story for a dramatic effect.
- From here you can see all the way into the kitchen and breakfast nook thanks to the open layout.
- A quiet den is tucked away on the side of the house and comes with built-in shelving.
- Rest easy at night in your first floor master suite featuring a huge walk-in closet and large private bathroom.
- An open rail balcony hall on the second floor lets you look down into both the foyer and great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,284 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,194 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 61' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 680 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Photo Gallery