Spacious Traditional Home with Sunroom
About This Plan
- A standing seam metal roof covers the front porch of this attractive Traditional house plan.
- Inside, interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the views flowing.
- Both the foyer and the family room have ceilings that rise up for two stories.
- This home comes with a delightful sunroom off the foyer so you have a bright and airy spot to view the outdoors.
- A wrap-around porch in back is supported by six groups of double columns.
- The master suite is located in back of the house on the main floor and has a quiet sitting room that opens to the rear porch.
- Three large bedrooms are up on the second floor and an open rail hallway lets you look down into the foyer and family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,353 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 615 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 73' 2"
- Max ridge height: 36' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery