Spacious Traditional House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Brick and stone enhance the front of this spacious Traditional house plan.
- A swoop roof line gently covers the front door.
- The two-story foyer makes a terrific first impression as you enter the home.
- In the formal dining room, a graceful tray ceiling adds elegance.
- The great room and family room are separated so you can entertain with your friends and leave the kid to play in the family room out of sight.
- Twin walk-in closets enhance the first floor master suite and the master bath gets two sinks and a make-up area.
- All three bedrooms on the upper floor are spacious and bedroom 5 has a dormer window and jack and jill connected bathroom.
- The future rec room over the garage adds 523 square feet of living space if finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,112 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,242 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 85 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 523 sq. ft.
- Entry: 73 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12