Spacious Traditional House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- With it's handsome exterior and first floor master suite, this Traditional house plan will appeal to many homeowners.
- The home comes with both formal and informal living areas and spacious rooms.
- The two-story foyer makes an impressive entry into the home, with views of the formal rooms on each side.
- In back, the kitchen and breakfast nook form one large space with lots of room to move around.
- A big fireplace anchors the large family room and there are wide openings to connect the room with the breakfast nook and kitchen.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a private deck to relax on.
- There are twin walk-in closets and a huge bathroom down the master hall.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor have easy access to a large loft.
- Finish off the optional bonus space to gain an extra 377 square feet of living space.
- Related Plan: Get a 5 bedroom, side load two car garage in reverse with house plan 870000DRM. Want a different exterior? See house plan 870002DRM (3,159 sq. ft.).
- DELIVERY NOTICE: Please allow 7-10 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,143 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,059 sq. ft.
- Deck: 81 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 296 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 34 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 377 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 6"
- Depth: 47' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 738 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater