Spacious Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- With it's handsome exterior and first floor master suite, this Traditional house plan will appeal to many homeowners.
- The home comes with both formal and informal living areas and spacious rooms.
- The two-story foyer makes an impressive entry into the home, with views of the formal rooms on each side.
- In back, the kitchen and breakfast nook form one large space with lots of room to move around.
- A big fireplace anchors the large family room and there are wide openings to connect the room with the breakfast nook and kitchen.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a private deck to relax on.
- Amenities include twin walk-in closets and a huge bathroom with a big soaking tub.
- Three bedrooms bedrooms on the second floor have easy access to the media loft and bonus space adds an extra 309 square feet of living space if finished.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 870005DRM and a side-load garage with house plan 870003DRM.
- DELIVERY NOTICE: Please allow 7-10 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,031 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,039 sq. ft.
- Deck: 90 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 291 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 309 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 45' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater