Spacious Traditional House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
About This Plan
- Lots of bonus space and an unfinished basement give you expansion possibilities for this attractive Traditional house plan.
- Inside, a wide foyer showcases a fanned staircase and has views of the formal dining room and large great room further back.
- The kitchen has an enormous amount of counter space, a big island and a nearby walk-in pantry.
- From the kitchen island you have a glimpse of the lovely vaulted family room.
- Outdoor space consists of a massive uncovered deck in back and a wrap-around porch in front.
- Two bedrooms on the first floor include a guest suite and the giant master suite with its lovely tray ceiling.
- On the second floor a long hallways connects the two bedrooms on this level.
- Bedroom 2 gets a lovely bay window and bedroom 3 has a huge walk-in closet.
- Bonus space on the second floor and the unfinished basement can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,635 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,861 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 774 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 355 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,683 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 74' 7"
- Depth: 82' 11"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 753 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick