Spacious Traditional Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch house plan will offer you the spaciousness you've always wanted in a new home.
- You'll be impressed by the large windows in the great room that give you a spectacular view to the backyard when you enter the home plan. And, you'll love the fireplace and built-in cabinets on both sides that will provide you with ample space to place all of your treasures.
- The large kitchen and nook area flow together to make this home plan perfect for entertaining.
- The master suite features a sitting area, his and hers walk-in closets, and a large bathroom with jacuzzi tub.
- Two additional bedrooms and a bathroom can be found on the opposite end of the home, one of which can be used as a den if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,600 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 935 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss