Spacious Traditional Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This spacious Traditional home plan has added features designed to give you convenience and flexibility.
- A flex room off the foyer can be a formal dining room or play room.
- Homeowners will appreciate the huge walk-in pantry and drop zone by the garage.
- The first floor master suite enjoys a tray ceiling and large closet that measures approximately 6'5" by 12'.
- Upstairs, each of the three bedrooms has its own walk-in closet.
- NOTE: This plan is designed for ICF exterior walls. To see the wood frame version, click on 40710DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,033 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 936 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 149 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 938 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12