Spacious Tudor Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone and brick combine with decorative wood trim to give this Tudor home plan a lovely look.
- Every room in the house is generously-sized so you will never feel cramped.
- A tray ceiling adrons the banquet-sized formal dining room that is open to the extra-large foyer.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the two-story great room with its views to the rear.
- Windows on three sides brighten the hearth room with its fireplace.
- There is plenty of counter space in the kitchen with its huge walk-in pantry.
- The first floor master suite is off by itself with its bayed window, tray ceiling and enormous walk-in closets.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has its own walk-in closet and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,088 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,294 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,794 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 8"
- Depth: 125' 3"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1320 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss