About This Plan
- This spacious two-story home features tons of amenities that you would normally expect in a much larger home.
- As you enter, you'll notice the classic columns that gracefully divide the dining and great rooms from the entry.
- The breakfast bar from the kitchen overlooks both the nook and great room creating the illusion of additional space.
- The two-story ceiling in the great room is made comfortable with a wall that features a fireplace and built-ins.
- The master suite features a spacious bathroom and large walk-in closet, while the bedroom itself has a step ceiling.
- Upstairs you'll love the balcony that overlooks the great room from above, and you'll be pleasantly surprised to find three additional bedrooms and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,691 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 724 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 684 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss