Spacious Two-Story Home Plan with Main Level In-Law Suite and Guest Bedroom
About This Plan
- Stone, brick, and stucco join together to create the stately exterior of this spacious, two-story home plan. Each of the bedroom suites throughout the design include at least a full bath, while the deluxe master bedroom includes 5 fixtures and two walk-in closets.
- From the foyer, a curved staircase and tall ceilings provide a glimpse onto the second level, while a formal living and dining room border the entryway.
- The open concept living space features a bowed wall of windows allowing an abundance of natural light to flood the interior. The spacious kitchen hosts a large island in the center, surrounded by counters, cabinets, and appliances.
- A study on the main level provides a space to escape to when in search of peace and quiet, and each of the two double garages open into a single mudroom with a coat closet and drop zone area.
- Upstairs, discover the master bedroom with a fireplace and sitting nook, two additional bedrooms, a kids study / loft, and a total of 1,013 square feet of bonus space above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,786 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,759 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,027 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 296 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12