Spacious Two-story House Plan with In-law Suite above Garage
About This Plan
- This spacious, two-story house plan boasts six bedrooms, including the in-law suite above the garage, which could be used for a boomerang kid, if needed.
- The inviting front porch spans the width of the home, and leads into a sizable foyer with views into the two-story, great room. A wall consumed by sliding doors grants access to the back porch, while allowing natural light to fill the open floor plan.
- A massive, kitchen island includes seating for six, and the adjacent, pass-through pantry lends plenty of storage space. A pocket door off the dining room reveals a home office with access to the front porch.
- The main level master suite features a luxurious en suite with a roomy, walk-in closet, and a bedroom across the hall is perfect for guests.
- Three family bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a room for the hobbyist to enjoy.
- The covered porch attaches the 3-car garage to the main home, where a separate entrance leads to the second-level apartment, complete with a kitchenette and private deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,658 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,369 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,289 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 952 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss