Spacious Two-Story Prairie Style Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This two-story Prairie style house plan comes with an enormous bonus room over the three car garage, where noise won't bother the rest of the house.
- Amazing sightlines start right at the foyer where you can see into the two-story great room, kitchen and dining room at the same time.
- Interior colums are used instead of walls that block the views.
- There's a quiet guest room at one end of the house with either a formal living room or playroom nearby.
- Open rails in the upstairs hall let you look down into the foyer and great room below.
- The master suite is set off by itself on one side and three other bedrooms are on the opposite side of the second floor.
- Nine windows brighten the enormous bonus room that adds an extra 718 square feet of finished living space.