Spacious Two-Story Prairie Style Home
About This Plan
- This two-story Prairie style house plan comes with an enormous bonus room over the three car garage, where noise won't bother the rest of the house.
- Amazing sightlines start right at the foyer where you can see into the two-story great room, kitchen and dining room at the same time.
- Interior colums are used instead of walls that block the views.
- There's a quiet guest room at one end of the house with either a formal living room or playroom nearby.
- Open rails in the upstairs hall let you look down into the foyer and great room below.
- The master suite is set off by itself on one side and three other bedrooms are on the opposite side of the second floor.
- Nine windows brighten the enormous bonus room that adds an extra 718 square feet of finished living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,695 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,213 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,528 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,954 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 718 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 10"
- Depth: 76' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 814 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard