Spacious Two-Story Traditional Home
About This Plan
- This spacious two-story home is perfect for the growing family. The welcoming two-story foyer is surrounded by a formal dining room and living room.
- Walk through an archway from the entrance and enter the great room where guests can enjoy panoramic views of the property. The great room features a fireplace and built-ins for an entertainment center.
- The open kitchen is set off from the great room by another archway. The kitchen island offers ample seating for would-be kitchen helpers. Off the kitchen, the sunroom is the perfect place for a morning coffee or evening and quiet time.
- The curved staircase leading upstairs offers an old world charm. At the top of the stairs guests can overlook the great room and again enjoy the fabulous view.
- The upstairs provides a master suite for with an extended area off the master bedroom that offers a sitting room. A master bath provides comfort and features a walk-in closet fit for a king. Three bedrooms compete this spacious two-story design.
- Foundation options: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,963 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,782 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 904 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss