Spacious Vacation Classic
About This Plan
- This very roomy vacation house plan offers varied spaces that allow family members to gather in comfort or to enjoy privacy.
- A study and formal dining room flank the two-story foyer. The vaulted living room with fireplace opens to a huge deck with a spa tub.
- Also opening to the deck, the master suite includes two walk-in closets and a garden tub.
- The open informal area comprises the kitchen, the nook and the family room with fireplace. There is easy access to an office and utility room.
- Upstairs, the balcony overlooks the living room. All three second-floor bedrooms have walk-in closets.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 6492HD. Get an attached garage with house plans 6472HD (wood siding), 6495HD (stone and siding) and 6496HD (log siding).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,515 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,595 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 920 sq. ft.
- Deck: 678 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss