Spacious,yet Affordable Ranch
About This Plan
- Simply irresistible, this attractive ranch design is spacious, yet affordable.
- The low-maintenance brick exterior is accented with wood shingles in the gable ends.
- Though only 1681 square feet, this carefully designed home includes a luxurious master suite with a sitting area and roomy 13'x11' secondary bedrooms.
- The entry is protected by a covered porch and features an 11' high ceiling. To the left is the dining room open to the entry and family room, also with an 11' high ceiling.
- An array of square columns, crowned with a plant shelf, lead to the kitchen and breakfast room. Directly off the breakfast room is the laundry.
- The dramatic master suite is loaded with amenities such as a double step tray ceiling, direct access to the deck, a sitting room, deluxe bath, and walk-in closet.
- The unusually spacious secondary bedrooms share the second bath.
- Unless otherwise noted, the ceilings are 9' high.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,681 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,681 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 53' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick