Spacious Yet Narrow Lot
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Only 41' wide, this handsome Northwest house plan still manages to pack a lot into its narrow footprint.
- Two interior columns off the foyer announce the entry to the formal dining room that faces the front of your lot.
- More columns lead back into the large open living area where built-ins flank the living room fireplace.
- The well-organized kitchen has a pass-through opening so you can watch the roaring fire.
- The optional kitchen desk and walk-in pantry are welcome features.
- On the spacious second floor, a built-in computer desk lies close to all three bedrooms.
- Add a fourth bedroom and bathroom for another 303 square feet.
- The elegant master suite boasts a double tray ceiling and a separate area.
- Finish the basement level for even more room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,235 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,325 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 303 sq. ft.
- Deck: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick