Spaciousness and Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- The covered porch of this traditional ranch-style home plan is a lofty 11'-high. What a great welcome.
- Inside, the vaulted entry is awash in natural light that filters in through sidelights, a transom and a window grid in the upper section of the door.
- Vaulted ceilings are found throughout. Double doors on the left side of the entry, for example, open into a vaulted room that could be a study, home office, or media room. And at the far end of the entry hall, the spacious great room is also vaulted.
- A gas fireplace is in one corner near windows that fill more than half of the rear wall. One in a trio of tall framed-glass panes opens out onto a partially covered patio, which could be screened.
- The kitchen, with a 9'-high ceilings, is also a part of the great room. Standing at the sink or counter, you can see into the great room, patio and beyond. Appliances are built in, and a roomy walk-in pantry nestles into one corner.
- An arched passageway leads into the left wing housing the deluxe owners' suite plus a pass-through utility room that links with the 3-car garage. A coffered ceiling adds a touch of elegance to the owners' suite, which has its own private access to the rear patio. Two more bedrooms and a bathroom fill a wing on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss