Spanish Colonial Romance
About This Plan
- Spanish Colonial and Mediterranean architectural traditions unite in this expansive romantic home plan.
- Projecting balconies and columned arcades enclose this two-level, terra cotta tile and stucco design in Moorish style.
- A grand entrance leads from a motor court and terra-cotta terrace through a wrought iron gate into an arched vestibule.
- Inside, living and dining rooms open off the entrance foyer.
- A short hall leads to a handsome tiled family room adjacent to a kitchen and breakfast area.
- The family room is wrapped on two sides by a graceful rear arcade.
- The second level offers a collection of inviting retreats: a spacious master suite with its own wraparound balcony and tray ceiling bath, two additional bedrooms and baths, and a cozy stair-hall reading nook.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,900 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 619 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- MBR Sitting Area