About This Plan
- An intricate tile roof with multiple roof lines crowns this gorgeous Spanish hacienda.
- From the foyer you can see both the living room and dining room, thanks to the elegant interior columns that keep the views flowing.
- Another huge living area lies off to the left where the kitchen, nook and gathering room are all united.
- Double doors open to reveal a large game room with tray ceiling.
- On the other side of the home, the master suite also enjoys elegant interior columns and a huge master bathroom with tray ceiling.
- Upstairs, all three bedrooms have walk-in closets.
- Bonus space comes with the option of an additional bathroom.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,097 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,496 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,601 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 537 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 494 sq. ft.
- Entry: 243 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 81' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1243 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12