About This Plan
- A beautiful stucco exterior, tile roof and strong lines allow this Spanish style home to fit anywhere and look great.
- High-end ceiling treatments can be found in almost every room of the house, as well as other custom touches like the wet bar and outdoor kitchen.
- A wall of sliding glass doors in the great room brings in tons of light and gives you easy access to the fabulous covered lanai with its outdoor fireplace.
- From the kitchen you can see it all, thanks to the open floor plan.
- In the master suite, a huge walk-in shower and soaking tub will leave you feeling pampered.
- NOTE: This plan is not available for purchase in the state of Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,583 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 536 sq. ft.
- Entry: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 93' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss