Spanish Styling and an Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This two-story, Spanish/Mediterranean-style house plan features five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a three-car garage, a towering covered entry and a lanai. It comes in multiple versions - see links below.
- This house plan features a large island kitchen with an eating bar and pantry opening to a combination cafe and media/great room which has access to the lanai and two story ceilings.
- This is a very open design with the dining room, parlor (which offers a more private area for entertaining special guests or just relaxing) and a home office all nearby the media/great room core.
- The master suite features walk-in closets and access to the lanai. The ceiling steps from 10' to 11'4'. The regal master bathroom has both a luxurious spa tub and walk-in shower.
- Note the built-in niche at the stair landing. Upstairs, three bedrooms, two baths and a loft, plus views to the downstairs complete this house plan.
- Related Plans: This house plan comes in several different layouts and exteriors. Be sure to also see 32025AA, 32139AA, 32140AA, 32028AA and 32141AA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,534 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,030 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss