Special Ceiling Treatments
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A dynamic floor plan and special ceiling treatments throughout the home mark this one level Shingle style house plan.
- Even the screened poch is vaulted and is large enough to dine outdoors with ease.
- A half wall with columns separates the formal dining room from the hall so you can enjoy views of the vaulted great room.
- The master suite is extra special with its tray ceiling and a sitting area set in a bay window.
- The spa bath also has a tray ceiling and a wonderful walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Built-in bookshelves line the office with lots of windows and a coffered ceiling.
- Related Plan: For a finished lower level, see house plan 14599RK (4,756 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,886 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,886 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 300 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,870 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 4"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 948 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss