Special Ceiling Treatments
About This Plan
- Coffered, tray and sloped ceilings highlight an excellent floor plan in this magnificent Traditional home.
- A two-story foyer greets you upon entering the home and the formal dining room with built-in hutch lies immediately to your left.
- Both the hearth room and the family room with coffered ceiling share a two-sided fireplace.
- A curved staircase leads up to the second floor where you find an elegant master suite with a skylight over the jetted tub.
- Three additional bedrooms, one with its own bath, and a handy clothes laundry chute complete this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,442 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick