Special Features Abound
About This Plan
- Ten-foot high ceilings grace the foyer, formal dining room, kitchen and breakfast room of this nicely designed country home with many special features.
- The foyer leads to the formal dining room with its picturesque Palladian window, and to the living room, where a fireplace, a television and storage cabinet fill one wall.
- The kitchen, opening into the large breakfast area with an island snack bar, incorporates a pantry, cooktop and microwave cabinet.
- The master bedroom, well separated for privacy, features a vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet. The bathroom includes linen cabinets, a whirlpool tub and a stall shower with a glass block wall.
- At the other side of the house are a second full bath and two other bedrooms, one with access to the rear covered porch with three skylights and an adjoining curved brick patio.
- Foundation options: slab, crawl space or basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,974 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,974 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,974 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 55' 2"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick