Special Master Suite
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A wonderful master suite is featured in this Craftsman design, where sturdy columns support the front porch.
- The foyer leads back to the great room with its fireplace flanked by windows. The great room is open to the morning room.
- A central island and a pantry closet are extra features of the kitchen, which is conveniently close to the laundry room.
- In the master suite, note the tray ceiling in the bedroom, the separate sitting area, the walk-in closet and the garden soaking tub in the bathroom. Bedroom two uses the other full bath.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 4113DB.
- See plan 40841DB for a version using Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick