Special Master Suite
About This Plan
- The split-bedroom design of this pleasant country home plan promotes privacy for everyone in the family.
- A step-up ceiling tops the bedroom in the wonderful master suite. A bayed sitting area overlooks the covered porch in back. The bath includes his and her vanities and walk-in closets.
- Another step-up ceiling tops the living room, where bookshelves and a media center flank the fireplace. The living room forms a large open area along with the dining room and kitchen.
- In the dining room, a box-bay window looks onto the backyard. The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and an angled eating bar.
- Two family bedrooms and the second bath complete the floor.
- Upstairs, a bonus room can be finished to your specifications.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,659 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,659 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick