About This Plan
- Offering a front door surrounded by glass, the welcoming exterior of this home combines elements of European- and Florida-style designs.
- The angled orientation of the columned entry, the living room and the covered rear porch adds interest. In the living room, a media center lies next to the fireplace. Both the entry and the living room are open to the formal dining room.
- A raised eating bar separates the kitchen from the eating nook with its handy built-in hutch and butler's pantry.
- The split-bedroom plan places the family bedrooms and a full bath on one side of the house. On the other side, the private master suite contains two spacious walk-in closets, an oversized glass shower and a garden marble tub.
- Ceilings: 8' and 10' standard; 12' living room; 11' master bedroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,908 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,908 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 471 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms