Spectacular 2-Story Living Room
About This Plan
- An unusually shaped sunken living room with a fireplace rises for two levels and is accessible from either level of this three-bedroom house plan.
- You enter on the living-room level and step up to the dining room or the hall. The dining room flows into the kitchen with its five-sided eating island and its expanse of cabinets. A corner pantry is a nice touch.
- A half bath, laundry and mud room are just off the garage.
- The stairs lead to a viewing hall of the living room below.
- Three bedrooms including the vaulted master with walk-in closet share a luxurious bath with separate tub and shower.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version, see house plan 2133DR (1,661 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,036 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 794 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"