Spectacular 4-Bedroom House Plan with Outdoor Lounge and 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Eye-catching details describe this well-thought-out home design, starting with the brick exterior and steeply pitched roof lines.
- Upon entering, the foyer opens to a beautiful family room with a unique tray ceiling, fireplace, and built-in cabinets. The kitchen, adjacent to a large breakfast nook, includes an island and corner pantry. A covered patio extends the living space to the outdoors.
- The master suite features a grand tray ceiling, 5-piece master bath, and walk-in wardrobe with space for a closet island. An outdoor lounge, accessible through the master bedroom, provides a private master oasis.
- Down the hall, an additional bedroom can be found with access to the main-floor, full bathroom. On the other side of the house, a third bedroom remains ready for guests with a full bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Escape to the upstairs media room for some entertainment, which is located next to the fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,423 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,663 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"