About This Plan
- Open spaces and special ceiling treatments define this spectacular Craftsman design.
- From the entry, your eye goes straight to the enormous great room with its beamed two-story ceiling and massive fireplace. A wall of windows floods the room with light.
- The gourmet kitchen also enjoys a wall of windows and is open to the dining area.
- Warmed by a fireplace, the vaulted hearth room has access to the deck.
- Office space and the luxurious owner's suite complete this level.
- On the second floor, a loft overlooks the great room below for a spectacular effect. A library alcove and a large bonus room with 4 dormers share this level with two generously-sized bedrooms.
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Google+ and Facebook photo albums.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 835 sq. ft.
- Deck: 299 sq. ft.
- Entry: 89 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss