About This Plan
- Features that make this house a spectacular home plan include a wrap around porch, stone and siding exterior, and a garage that is set to the rear.
- The beauty continues to the interior with a large great room that boasts a sloped ceiling, gas fireplace and a series of windows that offer a view to the rear porch.
- A spacious breakfast room becomes a great place to start the day; with the surround of windows and sloped ceiling. A snack bar and an abundance of counter space create a delightful kitchen. A room set to the front of the kitchen can function as a formal dining room or a private study.
- A bath with shower is convenient to the garage entry and the master bedroom suite is designed to pamper the homeowner with its comfort. Plant ledges and built-in shelves add decorative touches.
- A bonus room overlooks the great room adding additional living space for your family's enjoyment.
- Related Plans: Need a side-entry garage? See house plan 39129ST (2,553 sq. ft.).
- Go smaller with house plan 3971ST (1,860 sq. ft.) and go bigger with house plan 3984ST (2,253 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,979 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,979 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,979 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 46' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss