Spectacular Front Porch
About This Plan
- In the grand style of the traditional country home, this spectacular front porch with columns and colonial picket detailing is this home plan's most powerful architectural detail. The grand character of the exterior is continued as you enter the home with its two-story foyer with formal dining and living rooms on either side.
- Continuing through the foyer is a spacious great room which again emphasizes the open and airy floor plan with its vaulted ceiling and view to the back deck.
- A large kitchen area to the left has a breakfast nook for morning meals.
- A sun-room for reading and relaxing is located just off the deck and completes the family area of this home.
- An expansive master bedroom with his and her walk-in closets and spacious master bath are to the right of the great room and complete the first level.
- Three additional bedrooms and two baths are located on the second floor.
- There are several unfinished areas that could be used as a craft or sewing room upstairs, as well as a children's den for playful fun. These additions make the home a comfortable, gracious place to live.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,565 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 6"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12