Spectacular Home for the Large Family
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- A Gambrel roof and domed master sitting area accent this spectacular Shingle style home with an optional sports court on the lower level.
- Stepping into the foyer, you are greeted by a wonderful open floor plan with views of the dining room, music room and beamed great room.
- The large island in the kitchen overlooks the informal dinette and the rear deck beyond.
- A cozy hearth room sports both a fireplace and bow window.
- Kids and Moms alike will enjoy the kids walk-in closet off the garage entry.
- The spacious and comfortable second floor includes a luxurious master suite with its own sitting room that is flooded with light.
- Three large family bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and a huge vaulted exercise room over the garage can be used as a media room as well.
- An optional lower level adds an additional 2,092 square feet with a fabulous sports court.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,342 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,285 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,057 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 385 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 100 sq. ft.
- Deck: 106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 6"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 930 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 5" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss