Spectacular Luxury in Multiple Versions
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Accented with brick, this spectacular traditional home plan offers massive Palladian windows and a 16' columned entry that opens to the foyer through double doors.
- Once inside, you see the elegant formal living room straight ahead and the formal dining room to one side.
- The family room and kitchen area offer a cooktop island and a snack bar. The family room is filled with beautiful windows and a slider out to the patio.
- Totally luxurious, the master suite includes his-and-her walk-in closets and vanities, a garden tub and separate shower.
- On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share a bath. A den or fourth bedroom completes the floor.
- Bonus space over the three-car garage could become a play room or perhaps another bedroom.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 6451HD.
- Need a rear-facing garage? See house plans 6307HD, 6481HD and 6321HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,716 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,716 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 696 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 96' 10"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 932 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss