Spectacular Master Suite
About This Plan
- The master suite in this striking Mediterranean home pampers the owners with luxurious touches such as the tray ceiling, large wet bar, separate sitting area and a huge master bath that would rival any spa.
- Each of the two master walk-in closets are room-sized with an island for storage.
- As you step into the foyer, you are greeted with open spaces and views that go straight through the living room to the covered patio beyond.
- The formal dining room has a wall of windows that looks out on a courtyard with fountain.
- Why go to the gym when you can work out in the large exercise room that also has views of the courtyard?
- A first floor guest bedroom that could serve as an in-law suite has a huge bath and its own walk-in closet.
- The fabulous kitchen is spacious and filled with all the counter space you could ask for. A huge walk-in pantry lies close by.
- Entertaining is a breeze in your game room with wet bar, home theater room or huge family room.
- An outdoor kitchen and fireplace are just steps away when you are ready to move the party outdoors.
- Take the residential elevator to the second floor, where bedrooms 3 and 4 open to a balcony.
- The bonus room is huge and has its own bath and a dormer window.
- Note: Contact us if building in Orange, Seminole and Lake Counties of Central Florida. Written pre-approval required in these counties.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 7,338 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,730 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 124' 0"
- Depth: 160' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1446 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12