Spectacular Rear Views
About This Plan
- Designed for a spectacular rear view, this contemporary home epitomizes luxury. The floor plan flows elegantly from one room to another creating an impressive space to entertain.
- The wide-open foyer offers an unobstructed view to the back of the home and the views beyond. Decorative columns distinguish the dining room. Perfect for a dinner party, access to the kitchen is through a large butlers pantry.
- Windows across the length of the home make rooms facing the rear feel more spacious than their actual dimensions. With a 1200 sq. ft. deck, the space in the great room, nook and master bedroom, extend even further.
- The luxurious master suite-full of amenities-includes a cozy see through fireplace. The bath is equipped with a spa, a spacious tiled shower and walk-in closet.
- A huge games room occupies the lower level, complete with a fireplace, media center and wet bar. Offering the same comfort as the main the floor, a lower deck extends the living space and provides a great place for kids to hang out.
- Two additional bedrooms with walk-in closets complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,147 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,257 sq. ft.
- Deck: 2,020 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 803 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 11' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss