Spectacular Traditional House Plan
6 - 7
About This Plan
- A stunning collection of luxury features in this Traditional house plan will score high with homeowners looking for all the bells and whistles.
- Start with a grand two-story foyer with a tray ceiling that showcases the gorgeous curved staircase that sweeps up. From here you can see all the way back to the massive family room and the rear covered porch beyond.
- Skylights brighten the rear porch that opens to the bright and airy master sitting room.
- The front facing study is huge and has a bay window and built-in bookshelves.
- In the breakfast nook, more skylights bring in extra light.
- Both the master bedroom and the bathroom are ultra-luxurious with two separate walk-in closets. Five generously-sized bedrooms occupy the upper floor and a lovely open rail lets you look down into the family room and foyer below.
- There's plenty of attic space for extra storage and an upper level loft with skylights.
- The amazing optional finished lower level has everything you could want including an exercise room, mini-kitchen and home theater. This level has an ideal in-law suite as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,941 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,534 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,407 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,821 sq. ft.
- Loft: 335 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6 or 7
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 80' 5"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 882 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"