Spectacular Two-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- Your family will love spending time in the spectacular two-story family room that is flooded with light from sixteen windows.
- An extra-large gourmet Kitchen shares the view and is open to the nearby breakfast nook, creating a large informal space for gatherings.
- Guests will appreciate the first floor guest suite with its own private bath.
- Vaulted, beamed ceilings in the study make this a welcome retreat and quiet place to work.
- There is even space designed for an optional residential elevator near the family room.
- The luxurious first floor master suite has a spacious bath that would rival any spa. A two-sided fireplace is shared with the master suite that opens directly onto the patio.
- Send the kids upstairs to the huge activity room or the massive game room with built-in wet bar for snacks.
- The game room has a covered outdoor balcony and also opens to the two-story family room below.
- Two bedrooms are on this level, one of which is a large, second master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,651 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,200 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,451 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 55 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 105' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 896 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"