About This Plan
- Spectacular views are the highlight of this 1-1/2 story design. This variation on the classic 'Cape Cod' style home plan is ideally suited for a lakefront or golf course lot.
- The handsome exterior is accented with stonework and cedar shakes.
- Just beyond the two-story entry is this home's focal point, it's family room. From the coffered ceiling to the sunken floor, the fireplace/entertainment center to the dramatic 8' french doors, this room has to be experienced!
- To the front, is an elegant dining room with a tray ceiling. To the rear, a full-featured open kitchen featuring a 6'x3' island with breakfast bar.
- The stairs are conveniently located between the breakfast area and family room.
- The master suite features a double-step tray ceiling, a luxurious bath and a 15'x7' walk-in closet. Other than trays and vaults, ceiling heights on this level are 9'.
- Upstairs are three secondary bedrooms. Bedroom #2 could serve as a second master suite with it's private bath and tray ceiling. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a 'Jack & Jill' bath. There is direct access to two large storage areas.
- Other than vaults, upstairs rooms have 8' ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,917 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,095 sq. ft.
- Deck: 234 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 8"
- Depth: 48' 11"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick