Spiral Stair to Loft in Study
About This Plan
- An unusual feature of this attractive home is the spiral staircase in the study that leads to a second floor loft.
- Two-story ceilings in the foyer and grand room have a powerful visual effect.
- An open floor plan combines the kitchen, breakfast nook and sunroom for wonderful views.
- Three very large bedrooms on the second floor will accommodate your family in style.
- Should you prefer a second floor master, the princess suite has all the bells and whistles.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,906 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,853 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 679 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"