Splendid European House Plan
About This Plan
- Stately and elegant, this European house plan has arched windows across the front and decorative wooden shutters, all accenting the elaborate hip roof.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls so the views flow from the foyer, dining room and great room.
- The gorgeous curved staircase is a sight to behold.
- An upscale kitchen comes with plenty of counter space and both an island and a peninsula eating bar that overlooks the spacious keeping room.
- Relax at the end of the day in the stunning master suite with its bayed sitting area, cozy fireplace and a spa-like bathroom with a grand whirlpool tub framed by columns.
- Every bedroom on the upper floor is huge with walk-in closets for all.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,098 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,826 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick