Splendid Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This splendid ranch home plan enhances its brick exterior with brick quoins and stone keys above the double hung windows. The open floor plan makes it easy to access any room in the house.
- The large living room houses a cozy fireplace and bright windows that overlook the rear deck while the island kitchen is open to the dining area.
- The master suite is perfect for relaxing and features a private bath with whirlpool tub and a spacious walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath; one could be converted to a den.
- Your family will also enjoy the three-stall garage and extra-large laundry area with a half bath.
- See house plan 8916AH for version with finished walkout basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss