Splendid Southern House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Four grand two-story high columns support the tall front porch of this Southern house plan.
- Special ceiling treatments can be found throughout the house giving it a custom touch.
- Built-ins flank the huge family room fireplace. Double doors open to the large rear deck.
- Even the mud room is well-planned with a bench for taking boots on and off and a huge walk-in pantry.
- Use the study as a fifth bedroom if desired since it comes with a walk-in closet and an attached bathroom.
- Stop on the way to the gorgeous master suite to use the computer in the computer loft that has a built-in desk.
- More built-ins on either side of the master fireplace give you extra storage.
- The master bathroom has a door directly into the second floor laundry room - a wonderful convenience for homeowners.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,995 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,884 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,111 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12