Splendid Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A grand two-story foyer is a fitting addition to this splendid Traitional house plan.
- Arched entry ways lead into the large formal dining room, big enough for all your holiday meals.
- The great room built-ins that flank the fireplace and windows that look out over the veranda.
- The upscale kitchen is perfectly positioned between the breakfast nook and the family room so you can see what's going on.
- Two bedrooms on the first floor include the gracious master suite that has lots of wall space for furniture placement.
- There's plenty of room in the wide and luxurious master bathroom too.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is large with a walk-in closet and attached bathroom.
- Future rec space adds 588 square feet and can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,881 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,433 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,448 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"