Split Bed Modern Farmhouse with Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse presents a gabled roof, board and batten siding, and a brick skirt. The split-bedroom layout provides the homeowner with the utmost privacy, and an optional bonus room above the 2-car garage adds flexibility to the design.
- The formal entry leads into the shared living space, combining the living room, kitchen, and dining area into an ideal space for family and friends to gather. French doors invite you to enjoy the rear porch, complete with space for an outdoor kitchen.
- The cook in the home will appreciate the amount of workspace provided by the island, and the corner pantry offers plenty of storage space.
- The serene master bedroom occupies the right side of the home, and features a 5-fixture en suite flanked by walk-in closets.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A powder bath and mudroom with built-in lockers resides just inside from the garage, and the attached storage room in the garage helps reduce clutter.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,983 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,983 sq. ft.
- Storage: 64 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 289 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 189 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 389 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 3"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick