Split-bed Ranch Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Shake siding lies beneath gabled rooflines on the front elevation of this split-bedroom ranch house plan, trimmed with stone accents.
- The front porch welcomes you inside where a coat closet can be found in the foyer. The living, dining, and kitchen areas are open to one another, forming a large gathering space that brings families together.
- An angled kitchen island features a wrap-around eating bar, and a nearby pantry increases storage space for oversized appliances. Sliding doors on the rear wall lead to a patio offering sun or shade for outdoor enjoyment.
- The master bedroom is tucked behind the 3-car garage and includes a 4-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share the hall bath on the opposite side of the home.
- Enter from the garage to find a mud / laundry room combo with a built-in bench and closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,630 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,630 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 833 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss